Friday 24 April 2009

Blog Candy - FREE Jewellery or Silver Clay

Just to let you know in honour of St Georges Day I'm giving away some prizes on my
Murano Silver Blog and one of them is two packs of Art Clay Silver (ACS) or you can bag some Jewellery, whichever you prefer. The Entry Post is HERE
You can choose from any of these fabulous prizes.... 1) A Textured Heart Pendant with Your Choice of Stone Colour2) A Sterling Silver Ring Made to your Size with Either "Until the Seas Run Dry" or your own name stamped upon it.
3) TWO 10g Packs of Art Clay Silver for you to make your own Silver Jewellery and a few little extras to help ;)

So come on get entering - It's FREE & there will probably be a few extra gifts thrown in for good measure! ;)

Nic xx

4 comments:

  1. Waw fab candy, love jewllery! Linked you on my blog! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you over from a link on a friends site...
    I'd no idea that jewellery making was so facinating, I'm afraid I'v never graduated from the' stick some beads on string' stage of development LOL.
    Going to check more out on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharie,
    Jewellery making is fascinating AND compulsive and I consider myself very lucky to be able to have a business doing what I love :)
    I started by "sticking beads on string" and still enjoy making beading things too!
    Nicola x
    P.S. Hope you enter the giveaway (it's on my Murano Silver blog) the links at the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated St George's day :-) i would recommend those scissor sharpener thingies, especially for the orange-handled Fiskar scissors. but then again, i haven't tried a knife block, so that might be just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading your questions & hearing what you think! It's a great way for me to find and visit your blog too :)

You might like reading these too:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin