Friday 21 August 2009

PMC and Enamel Charms for the EMCTeam Swap

Did you know about the EtsyMetalClayTeam? It a fab bunch of Metal Clay Artists who sell their wares on Etsy, all gathered together for mutual self promotion. Anyway while we were chatting together on our forum we decided to do a charm swap. One bracelet for each of us and one for charity (28 charms in total!)

I'm so happy to say my charms are finally going to be winging their way to America today :)
Here they are straight out of the kiln & freshly enamelled. And here they are polished up & with their Swarovski Crystals added!

Spirals were chosen because I love their organic form and in Celtic belief the spiral symbolised the journey from darkness into light. The little crystals just complemented the colour so well I had to add them too! I can't wait to see what the other folks have made (I've had a sneak peek of a few and they look AWESOME!!
These are Lindas (Clayology) , Dinas (Dina Alexander) , Catherines (Happy Day Art), Ruths (Birdland Creations) and Bevs (Mango Tango Designs)
Enjoy!

Nic x

3 comments:

  1. Yay all done, they look great! going to get mine posted on Monday

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou :)
    I was soo glad the enamel came out such a pretty colour! I can't wait to get the charms now! Sooooo exciting!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the way you oriented the spiral differently on each charm. Can't wait to get mine!! xo Bev

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading your questions & hearing what you think! It's a great way for me to find and visit your blog too :)

You might like reading these too:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin