Wednesday 23 September 2009

Soyer Jewellery Enamels - Colour Testers


Above are my second set of enamel samplers (see the first Opaques HERE). I've tried to photograph the colours as accurately as possible but feel free to ask questions or there's a higher res photo on my Flickr photo stream. Not every colour is probably at it's best, they might be changed by different temps or times but I've followed the temperature notes in the catalogues as much as possible. My personal favourite from this group is Soyer Jewellery Enamels 27 Deep Blue, which has made a perfect "Night Sky" for my "Not a Creature was Stirring" brooch.
All comments and experience sharing welcome & feel free to link to any colour tests of your own! :)
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading your questions & hearing what you think! It's a great way for me to find and visit your blog too :)

You might like reading these too:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin