Friday 5 February 2010

I'm going to America!

I'm so excited & just had to share ~ I've booked to attend the bi-annual PMC Guild Conference at Purdue University, Indianna USA. It's so exciting to be part of this conference and meet PMC artists from all over the world. Days and days of learning and sharing ideas about metal clay!
You'll find the conference brochure HERE.

But here are just some of the things I'll be seeing...

Incorporating Dichroic Glass into Metal Clay ~ Sherrie Styx
Bronze and PMC with Other Materials ~ Carmen-Alvarez Keefer
Bronze, Copper, and Silver ~ Weers and Hamilton
Textures & Handmade Stencils in BronzClay ~ Janet Harriman
Enamel Illusions (faux enamel) ~ Cindy Silas
Technical Textures ~ Louise Shadonix
Repousse using Photoshop ~ Marian Ward
Water Etching on Hollow Forms ~ Cathy Davies-Paetz
Failsafe Endcaps for Metal Clay ~ RobinBeth Faulkner
Textures and Etching ~ Sherri Haab
How Do I Finish? ~ Elizabeth Agte
Enameling on Copper Clay ~ Yolanda Nieuwboer
Glass Clay ~ Barry Kaiser

Only 6 months to go! Now I just have to book flights and a hotel and maybe a pre-conference course and make some charms for the charm swap (those 6 months are gonna fly by!)
nic xx

5 comments:

  1. wow how exciting wish I could come too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING! I wish you were going to be closer to Missouri I would let you stay with us! :) I've never been to Indiana myself, but I'm sure you will love it! How fun, it will be super hard to wait 6 whole months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou ~ I'd sneak you into my suitcase but I'm going to fill it with tools,lol.
    Stacey ~ I'd love to visit Missouri & I'd love to visit with you (just wish it wasn't so darn far!)
    nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be a great conference!!! I hope to meet you while there. Not long to wait now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol thanks Cindy ~ I'll be the one looking overheated and carrying a big notebook :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading your questions & hearing what you think! It's a great way for me to find and visit your blog too :)

You might like reading these too:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin