Monday 17 May 2010

Art Clay Silver Conditioning


Art Clay Silver Conditioning
Originally uploaded by muranosilver

As so many people get the packet and then aren't sure what the "silver clay" should look like here's a short video of what it looks like fresh out of the packet AND how to add moisture to the clay.

If you need to re-hydrate the clay then once it's wrapped in cling film put it back in it's zip lock packet with some moistened kitchen towel. (After taking the paperwork out, lol)
Hope it's useful
Nic xx

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your blog Nic! I love all the tips and tutorials about metal clay that you're so generously sharing. Wish I had found it earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria
    Glad it's been useful :)
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nic
    I can't tell you how useful this video was - I had bought some silver clay as part of a box of tools and when I opened it up it went everywhere so I was put off. Now I have seen your video I think it may have been old clay as it didn't look a thing like yours. Thanks - I will give silver clay another go :-)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading your questions & hearing what you think! It's a great way for me to find and visit your blog too :)

You might like reading these too:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin